PACKS Africa collaborates with IDRIG to host #AfricaEvidenceWeek in Ghana
In close collaboration with the Inter-Departmental Research and Information Group (IDRIG) of the Parliament of Ghana, PACKS Africa, is leading the celebration of Africa Evidence Week in Ghana. The Africa Evidence Network (AEN), will facilitate these cross-country events mostly through its online platforms including: webinars, Twitter chats, live streaming of events, blogs, vlogs and podcasts.
About 120 people are expected to join the events in-person, crosscutting government, private sector and civil society organisations. Provision has been made also for virtual participants, and if you are interested in any of these mediums of participation, kindly indicate that through our registration form here: http://bit.ly/31NNgRg_AEW2019.
Highlights of the event will include:
– launch of a Research & Information Agenda and a Service Charter for IDRIG (Parliament of Ghana)
– evidence use in the sanitation sector of Accra
– programmes to enhance production and utilisation of data in policy
– use of evidence by the Media and CSOs
– training sessions on navigating and evaluating quality evidence and on producing short videos to communicate evidence
To make sure you don’t miss out, just proceed to register through the online registration form.