PACKS Africa is an indigenous Ghanaian think tank operating in Accra (Ghana) and providing support services in the evidence-to-policy sector.
We have the ultimate aim of improving the uptake of research and other types of evidence in policy, and we do this through structured programmes aimed at improving public sector reform and management, namely;
- Knowledge Management for Development
- Information Systems Research, and
- Advocacy for Evidence-Informed Policy Making (EIPM)
As a not-for-profit organisation, we are officially registered in Ghana as a company limited by guarantee with the name Centre for Knowledge Management and Research.
With a vision of a Pan-Africa development process fueled by Evidence-informed Policies, PACKS Africa will work with the following milestones
- To be the preferred think tank for managing knowledge for development in Ghana in the first 5 years of operation.
- To have regional representation across Africa after 10 years of operation
- To be the preferred think tank for managing knowledge for development in Africa after 20 years of operation
- To manage knowledge effectively for improved uptake in policymaking and development practice.
- To conduct research into information systems, with the view of optimizing performance
To advocate for Evidence-Informed Policy Making (EIPM) in its operational areas
Goodwill, Professionalism & Results